Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter

Wednesday, 25 June 2014


So there is this thing called a disability tax credit aka the T-2201.

You need a medical dr or psychologist to fill it out and without one, in Ontario, you can NOT set up an RDSP for yourself.

I don't have either.

My psychiatrist did my cpp-d application and my odsp application.

So I need some else to do the last thing.

According to CIBC - Ontario is the only province that does it that way.

Grr Arrgh!

I say this time and time again - why is it that ppl with mental health issues need to jump through hoops when we have a lessened capacity/tolerance for it all?!?!???

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)