Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Monday 24 February 2014

Emotionally raw for no apparent reason

I watched a movie today called, "Jeff, who lives at home" and I found it strangely relatable - the feeling of a lack of destiny. Looking for signs in things. Wondering if you are on the right path and people finding your thought processes strange.

I am not going to spoil the movie but towards the end I was so emotionally overwhelmed that I just started crying and couldn't stop.

It was embarrassing - even though the kids were upstairs so they didn't see or hear me...

Later on tonight I was watching "Being Erica" on Netflix and one of the eps set off the same reaction.

I have no explanation.

I don't feel right...


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)