Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Just realized one of my posts never went through

My Grandpa died on June 20th.

I had written a post about it. About how I was feeling but I noticed now that it isn't here.

It's really hard for me to tell right now how much of my depression is related to grief vs my "usual" low mood.

Am tossing around the idea of calling the grief counselling service offered through the funeral home but I am afraid that I might be too " whatever" for them to understand.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)