Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Saturday 17 May 2014

It's been a busy and kind of rough wk

I feel overwhelmed with getting ready for our unit inspection and even though one of my inner circle people tried to show me how to hang stuff, I completely could,kt do it.

Hence tape.
Lots of tape.
To hold up my step-daughter's curtains.

I have a sore throat and I am tired.

I joined an online bipolaR group and we'll see how that goes.

I need to pick some pics for Son"s and Step-Daughter's frames...

I have some other pics that require frames.

We planted flowers for the first time ever. EVER in my life. My parents were big on it but I wasn't.

But I had a dream about my Mom and that prompted me to do it.

Though Hubs did most of the work.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)