Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Sunday 11 May 2014

Nice evening

Last night I went out with one of my old and dear friends from college (the 2nd time I dropped out, not the 1st).

Anyway, she took me out to dinner at ESM's and we talked, a lot.

I suspect that I did most of the talking but it helped - it really did.

It's also made me wonder if my noon meds are too strong...

Anyway, I felt more "normal" with her on the outing.

Today I saw my Mom for Mother's Day and I thanked her for keeping me (rather than terminating me).

I got a bit emotional but I needed to say it.

She was not keen on my meds or my drowsiness, but she does love me...

Go figure.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)