Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Getting some things done

Well yesterday was Thanksgiving so we were out most of the day.

Today I got my plate sticker renewed, went to the bank, ran an errand with a friend and took my son to Walmart.

I think that is the most I've done in one day since August.

Took most of the weekend to just be low key. No phone calls. No stressers. Just me, MOH and our girl.

The older two weren't home so it really was quiet.

We needed it


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)