Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Monday 1 October 2012

Stayed in Saturday night

Which probably worked out well as a friend called in very rough mental shape.

So I was on the phone for some time talking my friend through their mental crisis and determining whether or not they needed to go to the hospital for their own safety.

It turned out fine in the end.

I'm glad I was here to help as my friend's other half wasn't a good support person.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)