Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Friday 18 April 2014

A good day then a bad day

Good day - had my sister work on part of my hair.

Am thinking of having the rest of the hair in my back done blue.

We'll see.

Bad part - coming home to 2 grumpy kids and suddenly Rhyme Girl was being bitchy.

Plus Hubs.

Well I don't need this shit. Everyone is going to bed at 9 p.m.

And good night and good riddance!!!

Also, ended up taking my 6 p.m. Meds 43ish minutes last.

I am finding I get dizzier around my med time or if I'm a bit late.

That's all I have to say.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)