Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Crying over a diaper drive

So there is a diaper drive and I keep crying about it. We're donating a full side of one of the large boxes because I remember how terrified I was that I may have to go to a shelter back in '05 when I left Hub v1.0

Plus I participated in counselling and a woman's group at the local shelter back then.

I'm glad we can help but I am finding it really triggering.


Xo


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)