Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Called DR's office to remove myself from the roster

Feeling terrified.

Worried DR will remove things from my file.

Wondering what sort of price (which is unregulated and set by the DR) I'll be charged for all pages in my file relating to my mental health, mammograms and the cardiologist.

Freaking out.

Got on a waiting list. No idea how many people are already on there.

*sigh*
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)