Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Compulsive hair pulling

Not pulling people's hair but compulsively pulling out my own hair and wrapping it into balls and then throwing them out.

Anyone else do this?

I've done it since I was a little kid.

In my teens I actually had a small bald area because back then I always pulled from the same spot.

Now I know enough not to do that.

I also bit my nails and pick and peel hang nails. I also have always picked off scabs.

And I love peeling sunburned skin.

Is this part of the bipolar disorder?

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)