Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Feeling apprehensive

Have appt #2 with MSW at OW.

I've been plagued with late night paranoia and fears. I even erased what I was writing because I felt like my heart was being squeezed.

I used to think if I wrote out or thought out my fears and worst-case scenarios - it would prepare me for the worst but now I fear it would release things into the world I do not want.

Giving false intentions to the Universe.

Giving power to things that would destroy me.

So that's all I am going to write about that.

It's too hard to explain even if I could.

Not sure what I am going to talk about at my appt tmw.

I had considered doing a short-form cheat sheet of sorts for MSW re: my issues & external factors that exacerbate them.

But I didn't.

I guess I'll wing it depending how I feel.

Sometimes I wish there was a "how-to" participate in therapy.

If this is a test, I'm probably failing.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)