Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Guess the universe didn't like the respite idea

So I don't talk about everything on here obviously.

I've been feeling pretty bad. I haven't gone out and socialized since the last time I posted here about it.

I shaved my legs for the first time in awhile the other day.

And I haven't been having baths. It's like when I feel bad I feel the need to punish myself because I am allowing myself to feel bad or something.

So I have showers, which I don't enjoy as much, instead.

I've spent a lot of time hiding out in the house watching movies. And now the wee girl seems to have the chicken pox.

So MOH and I had been talking about me going to respite for a few days because of how emotionally exhausted I've been feeling but with a sick toddler that's out of the question now.

I just tried to snap a pic of her back but I don't know if it worked. Gotta lay down w her and try to get her to nap now anyway...

Later all.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)