Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Monday 10 March 2014

Feeling overwhelmed

So there's a lot going on in my head today...

Been a lot of information overload from a family member lately - some of which has brought up some tough emotions.

Then other stuff that doesn't really have any impact on me (maybe ripple effect).

As well as my appt the other day, my hopes for future ones... My starting the new meds...

Then there's the fact that it's March Break and I'm trying to prep for the girls birthdays...

*sigh*


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)