Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Monday 10 March 2014

March 10/14

Not much sleep re: Boy-o's sleepover & Moochie refusing to stay in her room and settle down.

Many tantrums from Moochie as reaction for being put back in her room for hitting, kicking & making incessant monotonous droning noises at top volume.

Hubs was supposed to be back from volunteering by 3:30 -4:30 but was late, didn't call and Boy-o missed ABA.

A few calls from T. today - I really have to work on my boundaries because it's so DRAINING!  Psychic vampire or what?

I feel like I need time to think about and fully process my appt with Dr. S but T's already bugging me about how the meds are working.

POSITIVE

  • took my meds
  • went for a 10 min drive with H
  • had a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)