Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Tuesday 4 March 2014

March 4/14

A busy day (for me). Got some things done, emailed a friend (out of town) to whom I haven't talked to in WAY too long!

And I predicted her pregnancy - just like I did when she was pregnant a over a year ago.

No phone calls re: extended family drama.

Did call Mom and also had a brief visit w/ Grandma.

POSITIVES

  • went to the MALL w/o totally losing it (I was with Hubs and Moochie - new nickname for our youngest for now) had to do bday shopping
  • did photo errand for Grandma
  • attended CCS meeting with Hubs *annual review
  • dropped pics off for Sis
  • retuned to a store who over-charged me (which I discovered on the receipt)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)