Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Thursday 23 August 2012

To join a gym or not???

I have been kicking around the idea of joining a gym though.  A local one has a hell of a deal on right now. But the deal ends on the 28th (and I just learned of it yesterday).

$44 for initial sign-up (includes membership fee, membership card, one month deposit) and then it's $10/month + tax.

Though twice a year you pay an extra $20 to keep the price at $10/month.

Normally it's a $99 sign-up fee and $45/ per month.

The downfalls are:

- will I *GO* to the damn gym enough
- it's about a 25 minute drive from my place which would blow come winter time
- wondering if I may be freaked out to go when it's a slow time at the gym

Upsides are:

- great monthly price which will stay that way so long as one remains a member
- open 24 hrs Sun - Fri, reduced hrs on Saturdays
- male/female gym (I hate gyms that are just for women because the really fit women intimidate me and then I don't want to go)
- childcare $3 for 2 hrs max but I think, in general, MOH and I would go at different times if we both joined, it might even be a go-to if we had a fight as a way to work off some anger

Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)