Copyright etc...

Copyright © 2012 Flabbergasted Mom & WTH-is-BPD2. All Rights Reserved.

To view blog as a .com instead of with your country code, enter http://wth-is-bpd2.blogspot.com/ncr

Thursday 2 August 2012

Why do I feel like I have to do everything?

I don't know if I have a martyr complex or what but I always feel like I have to do everything.

I'm the most responsible one in our family unit.

I handle making sure the bills are paid on time.  And all the bills are in my name.

I am the one who has to organize all the work, when the housework actually does get done and I feel like I do the bulk of it.

I want to make a sign and scream, "STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE!"

MOH hasn't done any housework this week at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may have heard that Canadians are polite... in general we are so thank you for commenting, unless you wrote something really mean, in which case I am thanking you but with the utmost sarcasm. ;)